Translate

Friday, June 5, 2015

42nd Photo Assignment, Final Project


For my photography final, I took candid shots of my family. They did not have to be the same as the ones I originally came up with because of their candidness. The images show my family in their natural settings and explain their dispositions very well.

 This is a shot of my dad explaining his 2015. NBA finals prediction to me. He loves discussing basketball and while in the car, I took this shot of him while he chose the Warriors to defeat the Cavaliers in the NBA Finals.

My sister loves being with the family so naturally I took a candid shot of her staring at a scrabble board that contained the names of everyone in the immediate family, including mine.

My cousin loves playing sports. Even when there is no basketball available, she shoots with a soccer ball or anything whatsoever. I saw her shooting around so while I watched her, I took a picture of her shooting the soccer ball. She made the basket.

My grandfather (I call him Nanu) loves telling stories of his childhood to the entire family. They are often hilarious and we enjoy hearing them. In this picture, I caught my sister laughing at one of the stores my Nanu told her. 

My grandmother (I call her Nani Ma) always helps with the house chores and she provides structural support of the family, even when my parents are at work. In this picture, I caught her washing the dishes after the family ate a humongous lunch. 

Link to My Portfolio: http://simarsphotos.weebly.com/
The gallery contains these photos!

Inspirations are Kristen Rachelle and Sally Mann

No comments:

Post a Comment