Translate

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

27th Photo Assignment, Half Past Autumn Parts 3 and 4

1. My definition of success is being happy with what you have in life.
2. I have given up nothing, because whatever I do in life, I want to be happy, and sacrificing does not make me happy.
3. Parks gave up his family life to become successful.
4. He was a UN ambassador for Great Britain, USA and France.
5. Parks was offered $10,000 to write his first book.
6. Parks was offered $500,000 to write the story on the Nation of Islam.
7. Parks refused the money because he believed Elijah Muhammad would influence him if he did and he didn't want bias.
8. The movie the Learning Tree was significant because it was the first major motion hollywood movie directed by an african american (Gordon Parks)
9. Shaft was a black super hero that many people looked up to.
10. Gordon Park's choice of weapon was his camera.
11. Genevieve reason for divorce was because of the turmoil that Gordon parks was in.
12. Twelve Years a Slave was a similar movie that told the same story.
13. Gordon Parks Jr. was Gordon Park's oldest son who died early.
14. My favorite Gordon Park's photo is American Gothic.
15. In ten years, I will not remember Gordon Parks.

1 comment:

  1. Simar you did a very good job answering these questions, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete