Translate

Thursday, April 16, 2015

36th Photo Assignment, Story with a Photo - Cake






After a long day of hard work and competition, I felt exhausted. However, because of hours of work remaining, I decided I needed some food to reenergize myself. I was in Sacramento, on a conference, and decided to try something new, so I went to a snow cream shop. I never had something like that before, but I loved strawberry cheesecake, so I ordered that flavor, hoping it would be delicious. When I received it, it was a huge surprise- it was gigantic, but at the same time, it was tasty. It was an amazing decision, as I tried something new and energized myself for the next few hours of work.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Nice story!! I really want some strawberry cheesecake right now, too.

    ReplyDelete