Translate

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

17th Photo Assignment, Photo from Lens

Picture 5

This picture is the best and my favorite as well. I consider it to be my favorite because the eagle is my favorite bird and I love its representation of freedom, football is my favorite sport, and because I've experienced similar circumstances because I was on my 8th grade football team and the mascot stood through.

I feel like it is the best too. This is because of the symmetry in the photo (as the bird represents a border between the football players conversing), the lights perfectly representing the picture as it makes the eagle stand out even more and allows the field to be displayed with bright colors while the top is so dark (a kind of symmetry as well), and the perspective as it is taken from the mascot from the behind looking at the field, the players and the audience. The perspective, lights, and symmetry substantiates my argument for it being the best photo as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment